Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August 28- The Beginning

So in order to start this journey through my 2012 Hunting Log, you need to click the Property Descriptions tab above if you haven't. This will allow you to get familiar with the two primary places I'll be doing 90% of my hunting on this year. Feel free to check back on them at anytime as it may help you understand each day's posting better.

Tomorrow I can't believe it but I get to spend the entire day with a man I consider one of the most accomplished and accredited mature/pressured/big buck hunters ever...Bill Vale (pressureddeer.com). He's assisting my father and I tackle the Swamp Property in our first season of hunting there. I still have no idea how it all worked out that Bill and I became friends but at times it's better to just run with God puts together than analyze it (so thanks God!). I'll have some video, pictures and thoughts on the day I'm sure tomorrow as well as hopefully some more great trail cam pictures from the property! If you haven't already seen pictures of the bucks we've got running around after just two short camera sets on the Swamp Property check out the pictures HERE. Not a huge collection of monsters but RD is for sure worth an arrow as well as possibly some of those from the night time shots...but we know there are other MONsters running around and just haven't got them on a picture yet!

Can't wait for this season to start as my father and I haven't put in this much time/work/effort in ever before and we already do more than most....just hoping it pays off with possibly this bad boy taking a dirt nap:


No comments:

Post a Comment